Refreshing Summer Thirst Quencher
Write a review
- 1 cup Honey House Kuranda Honey (a lighter honey works best)
- 1 cup Hot water
- 3/4 cup Lemon juice
- 8 cups Cold water
- 1. Stir honey and hot water over low heat until blended.
- 2. Let cool then add lemon juice and cold water.
- 3. Pour into iced glasses.
- We like to add some dried lemon myrtle leaves to the honey and hot water for extra flavour. Strain them out before adding cold water.
Honey House Kuranda https://www.honeyhousekuranda.com/