Quarter cup Honey House Kuranda honey
Quarter cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon smooth peanut paste
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
8 chicken wings
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except chicken) – mix thoroughly.
2. Add chicken wings – stirring to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours, stirring occasionally
4. To cook, place wings on foil lined baking tray and reserve marinade
5. Bake at 190 for 25 minutes, basting with marinade halfway through.
6. Remove pan from oven and remove foil from pan
7. Add remaining marinade
8. Heat on high until wings are browned.
9. Transfer to serving platter
Makes 4 serves