Thai Honey Flavoured Chicken Wings
Write a review
- Quarter cup Honey House Kuranda honey
- Quarter cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut paste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 8 chicken wings
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except chicken) – mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken wings – stirring to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours, stirring occasionally
- To cook, place wings on foil lined baking tray and reserve marinade
- Bake at 190 for 25 minutes, basting with marinade halfway through.
- Remove pan from oven and remove foil from pan
- Add remaining marinade
- Heat on high until wings are browned.
- Transfer to serving platter
- Honey House Suggests - Kaffir Lime Infused Honey
Honey House Kuranda https://www.honeyhousekuranda.com/